Pretty Flirty competition
Pretty Polly Competition time
You could win a pair of our brand new Pretty Flirty tights or hold ups
Like and Share one of the competition images on our Facebook and Twitter pages to be automatically entered into a prize draw.
Competition ends Midnight Sunday 19th October across UK & US
The 10 Winners will be announced Monday 20th October
- In order to be valid your entry must share and like the relevant Facebook post or retweet the image on Twitter. Multiple entries are allowed but names will only be placed into the prize drawer once.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Pretty Polly will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including those people who's privacy settings prevent non-friends or public from viewing their shared posts.
- The competition will close at Midnight 19th October. Entrants after this time will not be counted.
- 10 winners will be chosen at random. All winners will be announced within 1 week of the closing date and announced on Pretty Polly UK's Facebook and Twitter page.
- The prize must be claimed by emailing email@example.com or messaging the brand directly within 72 hours of their name being announced on Facebook, otherwise an alternative winner will be chosen.
- The prize offered is a free pair of Pretty Flirty hosiery. This prize has no cash alternative.
- Employees or friends and family of any Courtaulds brand are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition entrants are agreeing to their name being used by Pretty Polly on all social media sites, where relevant.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Pretty Polly and not to Facebook. By entering this competition you hereby agree to receive updates from us (Courtaulds Brands Ltd.) via, email -you can opt out of these at any time. Your privacy is important to us and we will not share your details with any third party. For questions about this competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
#Win tickets to see Sophie Ellis - Bextor
You could #WIN two tickets to see Sophie Ellis - Bextor at o2 Sheperds Bush Empire, London.
Simply like and share one of the competition images on Facebook and Twitter.
You will automatically be entered into a prize draw.
Competition ends Sunday 28th September at midnight.
The lucky winners will be announced Monday 29th September.
The lucky winners will receive:
2 x tickets each to see Sophie Ellis - Bextor at o2 Shepherds Bush Empire on Wednesday 1st October at 7pm.
Tickets will be available to collect at the ticket office on the evening.
The winners will need to be able to get to the venue themselves, no travel costs will be covered.
Meet the brand new Pretty Polly girl...
We want to share some very exciting news, the return of the renowned Pretty Polly girl!
In a press release issued on Wednesday, we announced the signing of pop sensation Sophie Ellis-Bextor to front the campaign for this autumn. Sophie will be lending her fashion flair and killer pins to our long-standing brand, and joining the ranks of previous ambassadors; Jade Jagger, Jemma Kidd, L’Wren Scott and Jamelia and Jessie J.
The singer will display her envied legs - made famous on the Strictly Come Dancing ballroom floor - in a photo shoot to launch the six-month long partnership, and Sophie will be making her mark on the brand’s eclectic catalogue with a range of her own designs. The ambassador role will also help to launch a series of new designs during October and November, including a brand new collection – Flirty – on shelf from next month.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor said of the new collaboration “I feel very privileged to be the new face – or legs - of Pretty Polly, as tights have always been a staple part of my wardrobe both on stage and off, I love the way they can change or update an outfit and Pretty Polly is a brand that has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I love the fact that they still make in the UK and working with the team on the new designs has been very special; interpreting my penchant for all things fun, quirky & retro perfectly - I can’t wait to start wearing them!”
Jane Gwyther, Legwear Marketing and Product Director at Pretty Polly said: “We are delighted to announce Sophie as the new Pretty Polly Girl. Her impeccable style and love of hosiery was a perfect match for the brand and she truly encapsulates Pretty Polly values – fun-loving, fashionable and British, and of course her great legs! So it’s a perfect partnership!
Heres to an exciting partnership!
Pretty Polly in the Netherlands!
Andy McMahon, a Merchandiser and Mark Hurrel a Sales Manager, travelled Netherland with the aim of opening Pretty Polly into 20 department stores in 4 days!
"It was an road trip that encompassed Trains/Planes/Automobiles and Metros - but alas no boats, trams, or cycles!
Question - how do you find a V&D stores - easy - following the red brick road - almost without exception the stores are in town/city centres and in the heart of the centre - which if you know the Netherlands as all is very geared up for the cyclist and red brick/cobbles are in each centre!
With 20 stores visited in 4 days and close to 3000 kilometres covered it was as they say interesting! In summary, we are now in 20 Premium deptartment stores throughout the Netherlands, with an outstanding display. Without doubt the trip was worthwhile, as I fear not all the stores would have been proactive in set up the displays and the training given was found to be useful and very well received as all the staff were a pleasure to deal with. We will have a slow start as we are not in season yet and there is still a "sale" in every store but confident the stock will sell."
Legs on the Go
Pretty Polly are thrilled to announce the launch of an amazing new range coming very soon!
Legs on the Go is a fantastic new hosiery collection by Pretty Polly to help support and look after the working legs of Britain.
With over half of British working women feeling like their legs are put under pressure as a result of their job, Pretty Polly have created a fantastic new hosiery collection to help support and look after the working legs of Britain, making your legs feel less tired and achy when you are on the go.
Light compression hosiery helps reduce swelling in the ankles, making this range ideal for long periods of standing or sitting. Helping stimulate blood flow, Legs on the Go can help prevent Deep Vein Thrombosis and Varicose veins.
With the range including 60 denier opaque support tights, 10 denier ladder resist tights and compression socks - all with a price point of £6.00 - £10.00, there is definitely something to keep your legs going!
So, whether you are at work, traveling or on your feet all day, Legs on the Go can help you!
PP x #legsonthego